Wednesday, May 27, 2009
This comment will be quick and without a lot of thought/analysis behind it, just a general wondering I've been having lately...I don't get why so called christians protest legalizing gay marriage. What difference does it make if it is lawful or not? Our highest law is God's law then it does not matter if something is legal or not - we will choose to not do it because we're ruled by God's law and not the government. "Everything is permissible, but is it beneficial?" So why put so much energy in to preventing a law to pass to allow this or that, laws are worldly. I respect the government and all don't get me wrong, but simply making something legal or illegal does not get to the root of the issue does it? It does not change hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment